Thursday, October 1, 2009

Amazing

As I said, if I had Tuesday off of work, I was going to start up "Mass Effect".  Well, I did indeed have Tuesday off, and after laying an early morning game of "Madden" that ended up freezing up before I could save, I erased my old game save and started up "Mass Effect".  This game is amazing.  I could toss every superlative at this game but that would just be boring.  The main storyline of this game is playing out like a sci-fi movie, the cutscenes are really good, and the fact that every conversation that you can carry out with the NPCs in the game are all voice acted only adds to the depth of the story.  The music in this game literally rocks, and does so much to immerse you in the "Mass Effect" universe.  To be honest, I am not all too sure how far into the main story I am, but I am spending a lot of time doing side missions now, and exploring a lot of the other star systems not involved in the main storyline.  But all I can really say is I wish I would have started this game a long time ago, and now I really can't wait until "Mass Effect 2" comes out next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment