Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hello and welcome!!

Welcome to my blog. I have been giving some thought to a blog, but up until now I just haven't, mainly because I couldn't think of what to talk about. Due to a recent event that has changed. First let me explain the meaning behind the title of my blog. Back in September of 2004, I was looking for a new video game to play. Being a big fan of the Final Fantasy series, I noticed Final Fantasy XI Online in Sam Goody. Never having played a MMORPG, I decided to give it a try. Needless to say, I was hooked. I spent a good portion of the last 5 years playing FFXI, having a lot of fun and meeting a lot of people along the way. Well, my time in the world of Vanadiel cam to an end on August 21, 2009. After giving it some thought, I just decided it was time to walk away from the game gracefully. This is what gave me the title for this blog, putting a twist on "the morning after", a start to a new day, but also paying a small homage to all those days playing the MMO, Final Fantasy XI.

So you may be wondering what will I be talking about. Well, just because I stopped playing FFXI, doesnt mean I stopped playing video games. And thats just one of the things I will be posting about. What I'm playing, my thoughts on the games I play and gaming in general, and on occasion, a look back into my life in Vanadiel. I'm also an avid moviegoer, so I will be talking about movies and opinions on those as well. And who knows what other randomness I will throw in here.

So sit back and I hope you enjoy what I have to say.

-Treabor

No comments:

Post a Comment